Puma Energy Foundation: Submit A Project
Submit A Project Banner
Submit a project
We invite you to read carefully this page to understand if your programme matches our philanthropic strategy and your organisation is eligible for a grant
Selection Criteria and FAQ
The Puma Energy Foundation considers proposals made for funding from registered NGOs and charities that are active in the regions where Puma Energy operates, or from Puma Energy staff. Please carefully read the selection criteria below to determine whether your project matches our philanthropic mission and if your organisation would be eligible for a grant
Please ensure your project:
Relates to one of ourtwo strategic focus areas: Fair and Sustainable Employment, Clean and Safe Logistics (more information below). Please note that only Puma Energy employees can submit project related to the Community Care focus area.
Is based in a location where Puma Energy is active. For the full list of Puma Energy global locations, please click here;
Aims to achieve tangible, measurable impact;
Includes outcomes that are sustainable and lasting.
Fair and Sustainable Employment:
we support programmes that are able to
Foster income generating opportunities for the most vulnerable communities;
Fostering innovative social enterprises that have the potential to tackle root causes of poverty in a sustainable manner.
Clean and Safe Logistics:
we fund projects that are able to
- Promote road safety;
Tackle environmental issues caused by transportation or infrastructure at land and sea;
Present sustainable solutions to unlock marginalised populations and help connect them to essential services (connection to markets, education, health services).
Our Community Care programmes are projects endorsed by our employees, or developed close to the Group's offices, that contribute to the positive advancement of local communities. Please note that we do not accept applications for Community Care programmes unless they come from Puma Energy employees.
Click here if you want to learn more about our action and focus areas.
Note that the Foundation does not fund the following:
- Academic or medical research
- Individual requests for scholarship or financial support
- Projects presented through a third party, such as fundraising or marketing service-providers
- General fundraising events
- Sports events, charity balls or galas
- Projects pursuing religious or political objectives
- Projects unrelated to one of our key areas of focus
- Projects not located in a country where Puma Energy is active
Once you have made sure that your project matches our criteria above, we also suggest that you also double-check the eligibility of your submission by checking the FAQs section. After you have done that please email your application containing the following documents (in English):
- Short summary of your project (please fill in this form link to initial funding request, provided as separate document)
- Cover letter explaining why you are calling on the Foundation's financial support and how you think the project can connect with our office people
- The statutes of your organisation
Please do not send materials exceeding the above requirements.
If the proposal is in line with our criteria and priorities, we will follow up and ask for further information in due course. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, you may consider that your application has unfortunately not been successful.