The Puma Energy Foundation considers proposals made for funding from registered NGOs and charities that are active in the regions where Puma Energy operates, or from Puma Energy staff. Please carefully read the selection criteria below to determine whether your project matches our philanthropic mission and if your organisation would be eligible for a grant.
Please ensure your project:
- Relates to one of the Foundation’s areas of focus: Social entrepreneurship, Safe & Clean Logistics.
- Is based in a location where Puma Energy is active. For the full list of Puma Energy global locations, please see: www.pumaenergy.com
- Aims to achieve tangible, measurable impact
- Includes outcomes that are sustainable and lasting
Social entrepreneurship: we support programmes that are able to
- foster the growth of inclusive and resilient economies
- generate innovative ideas able to provide solutions to the most urgent social problems
- boost sustainable employment
Safe & Clean Logistics: we fund projects that are able to
- improve health and safety of population impacted by logistics activities
- tackle environmental issues caused by transportation or infrastructure at land and sea
Note that the Foundation does not fund the following:
- Academic or medical research
- Individual requests for scholarship or financial support
- Projects presented through a third party, such as fundraising or marketing service-providers
- General fundraising events
- Sports events, charity balls or galas
- Projects pursuing religious or political objectives
- Projects unrelated to one of our key areas of focus
- Projects not located in a country where Puma Energy is active
Please email your application containing the following documents – in English
Once you have made sure that your project matches our criteria above, we also suggest that you also double-check the eligibility of your submission by checking the FAQs section. After you have done that please email us:
- Short summary of your project (please fill in this form link to initial funding request, provided as separate document)
- Cover letter explaining why you are calling on the Foundation's financial support and how you think the project can connect with our office people
- The statutes of your organisation
Please do not send materials exceeding the above requirements.
If the proposal is in line with our criteria and priorities, we will follow up and ask for further information in due course. Please note that if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, you may consider that your application has unfortunately not been successful.